Learn Blockchain technology in depth and how it is changing the world around us. In this 2-day workshop, you will learn about Blockchain and the problems it solves. You will explore smart contract development and how it simplifies processes, brings transparency and solves the problems of trust that exist today. You will explore multiple use case of Blockchain across industry verticals using hands-on demos and interaction with smart contracts. You will walk through the decision-making process on choosing a Blockchain platform for specific enterprise use cases, and understand the advantages and disadvantages of using Blockchain compared to traditional technology. Finally, you will learn the step by step process of choosing a Blockchain platform and implement it for different use cases in your business.
This workshop is designed for CXO’s, VPs / Senior Management, Middle Management, Technical Architects and other parties who are interested in truly understanding Blockchain and its impact in the enterprise.
The workshop is conducted using presentations, discussions, videos, demos and hands-on labs. It is highly recommended that each participant carry a laptop with Wifi dongle (or phone hotspot) to make the best use of the workshop.
- Laptop with Windows OR MacOS
- Internet Connectivity
- Chrome Browser
BLOCKCHAIN AND DISTRIBUTED LEDGER TECHNOLOGY
- What is a distributed ledger
- What problem are we trying to solve
- Hands On Blockchain Demo
- Types of Consensus Models
- Why do we need different consensus models
- Types of Blockchain Platforms
INTERACTING WITH BLOCKCHAIN
- Hands On Demo: Creating a wallet
- Hands On Demo: Transacting with your wallet
- What is a smart contract
- Why and when do we need smart contracts
- Smart contract use cases in the enterprise
- How do smart contracts work, exactly?
- Hands On Demo: Designing and implementing a simple smart contract
- Hands On Demo: Interacting with a smart contract
- Hands On Demo: Implementing a user interface to interact with smart contracts
- What are smart assets
- How do smart assets work
- Hands On Demo: Creating a smart asset
- Hands On Demo: Using a smart asset
GOOD TO KNOW
- Blockchain vs Traditional Storage
- Advantages of Blockchain
- Disadvantages of Blockchain
- Future of Blockchain - where is it headed?
- Blockchain in Banking
- Blockchain for Supply Chain
- Blockchain for Escrow
- Blockchain for Governments - Voting
- Blockchain for Governments - Land Records
- Blockchain for Insurance
- Secure Transactions with Multi-Signature Approvals
- Secure Identity Verification
- Blockchain in E-Commerce
- Blockchain in Retail and FMCG
- Leveraging Blockchain with AI & IoT
- Testing Blockchain Applications
ADOPTING BLOCKCHAIN IN YOUR ORGANISATION
- When Do You Need a Blockchain?
- Common Challenges and Solutions
- Comparison of Different Blockchain Platforms for Enterprise Use Cases
- Choosing a Blockchain Platform for Your Use Case
- Integrating Blockchain With Enterprise Applications
- Enabling Your Business Analysts to Leverage Blockchain
- Enabling Your Technical Architects to Design Blockchain Applications
- Enabling Your Development Team to Build Blockchain Applications
Now that we understand Blockchain, we will look at some of the resources that will help us in learning more about Blockchain as well as help us to get started with a Blockchain project.